Your Ad Here

Monday, April 16, 2012

Jennifer Lopez on covers the April 2012 Good Housekeeping


Jennifer Lopez covers the April 2012 issue of Good Housekeeping Middle East. Here are some highlights from the interview:


On juggling twins Max and Emme: "[Laughs] I'm still figuring it out, but I try to cart them along with me wherever I go and spend as much time with them as possible, even when I'm working. Usually if I know there is no danger on a set or in a studio, I can set up a little play area for them where they can run around and hopefully no one will mind."

On feeling sexy: "Sometimes when I get home and I'm not feeling so great, I make myself go to the gym. Then I come home and take a shower, put on a great outfit, some makeup, tie my hair up, and I feel pepped up and great about myself. I think that for some reason, when you maintain yourself people are really surprised. It's inspiring for women who have kids and take care of themselves to be sexy."

On how she would like to be remembered: "I want to be remembered as a symbol that you can accomplish whatever you want and that you don't have to be just one thing. You don't have to be labelled. Life is there to be eaten up by you-it's your choice."

Jennifer Lopez Covers Good Housekeeping Middle East April, 2012 issue




0 comments:

Post a Comment